Aikido Technique Reviews
Learning Aikido by watching Aikido video
Among the various martial arts that have emerged over the years, Aikido is one of those that continue to gather exceeding practitioners. Smartly because more and more people believe that martial arts should not open attacks but should place great emphasis on motion and the dynamics of plan especially of the opponents' and hang-up it against him or her.
Having the basic principle of " not fighting force with force, " aikido has become popular and has been practiced in different parts of the globe just now.
AIKIDO TEACHINGS CAUGHT ON TAPE
If you are interested in learning aikido but do not have the time to attend classes in dojos or you are undersized of cash to enroll in an aikido class, thence purchasing an aikido video would be suitable for you. By buying several aikido videos, you can learn the basic principles of martial arts.
You can akin learn the different aikido techniques and practice these in the comfort of your own place. Here are some of the most popular and reliable aikido videos available today.
1. The Essential Teachings of Aikido. This aikido video features Hikitsuchi Michio Sensei, 10th Dan, as he continues his life - long distress to the " direct transmission " of Aikido he learned first - hand from the founder of Aikido, Ueshiba Morihei Osensei. This aikido video is a three - volume videotape series that is professionally produced with English - language voice - whereas.
Shot utterly on location at the Aikido Kumano Juku Dojo in Shingu, Japan, individual tape includes point - by - point technical instruction, exciting demonstrations, and spirited discussions of the foundations of Aikido. Volume 1 features Hikitsuchi Sensei as he teaches how to practice " instantaneous aiki, " while the Volume 2 shows Hikitsuchi Sensei teaching " kihon waza. " A set of the Essential Teaching tapes can be bought at around $170 - 190.
2. The heart of Aikido Volume 1 to 3. This set also features Hikitsuchi Sensei as he demonstrates how the movements of Aikido stemmed from the workings of the sword and the staff. He also the " aiki bojutsu " he learned directly from Osensei. More than half of the tape is dedicated to the demonstration of numerous Aikido techniques. This autobiographical video can epitomize bought at around $60 –80.
3. Practical Aiki - Do - Volume 1 to Volume 5. This series of aikido demonstrations is already in a DVD format. Compiled by Robert Koga, a former law enforcement instructor for LAPD and consultant for countless agencies in the US and across the globe, each individual volume is considered among the finest and most plentiful works on Aikido.
Here, Sensei Koga takes the audience beyond the theory of aikido and takes them into the real world of practical Aikido by teaching techniques that can be used in everyday real - life situations. Each tape ranges from 50 minutes up to 56 minutes of playing and priced at $29. 95 each.
4. Morihei Ueshiba: King of Aikido, Tape 1 to Tape 2. This series is also available in DVD format. The tape 1 and cd 2 of Morihei Ueshiba: King of Aikido present exciting historic video and features spectacular 1930s " pre - war " footage of aikido founder Morihei Ueshiba.
These tapes contain interesting collection of O - Sensei's technique demonstrations. Playing time ranges from 60 to 65 minutes and can be bought at $24. 95 each.
5. Aikido. This aikido video comes in DVD format. Compiled by Patricia Guerri, Aiki Bukikai 6th Dan, this video will lead the audience to the clench of Aikido weapons. This aikido video comes on divers languages such as French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Arabian, and Hebrew.
It further divided into chapters, interactive menus, making of, photo gallery, certificates, and trailers as its Special Features. Playing time is approximately 85 minutes and can be bought in $29. 95.